4.0 oz Handmade Soap with 100% Natural & Organic Ingredients.
Free from: Chemical,Alcohol Free, Sulfate, Paraben, Paraffin Free, Phthalates, SLS, Vegan. No animal testing.
Benefits: Cooling, Uplifting and Soothing
Zesty Citrus is a wonderful citrus fragrance that blends several different citrus fruits into one soap. It is very refreshing, cooling, cheering and uplifting. The crisp scent Zesty Citrus is made with generous portions of luxurious organic avocado oil, olive oil and shea butter that hydrate and protect. Our unique soaps contain aloe vera leaf juice and natural silkworm protein, which add healing and soothing properties. This nutrient packed soap will nurture, sooth and moisturize even the driest skin.
It is suitable for Normal to dry skin
How To Use
Wet the body thoroughly before applying the soap.
How To Store
Soap should be allowed air dry after each use. Avoiding sit in water to keep soap harder and last longer.
- Orange (Citrus Sinensis) - Orange Essential Oil is extracted from the fruit of the Orange plant by cold-press. It is rich in vitamin C, promotes collagen production and increases the blood flow to the skin. It is suitable for soothing dry, irritated skin as well as acne-prone skin. It also works good to remove calluses on the feet.
- Avocado Oil (Persea Americana) – Highly therapeutic luxury oil contains protein, pantothenic acid, and fatty acids and amino acids. It is rich in vitamins such as A, B, D and E which makes it healing as well as moisturizing. It is easily absorbed property makes very powerful in restoring, hydrating dry and matured skin and good for treating eczema and psoriasis.
- Tussah Silk: Tussah silk is a raw silk fiber which is actually a protein produced by the silkworm and it dissolves in hot lye water. It adds additional protein and excellent moisturizing and conditioning qualities at the same time creates a smooth, silky feel to soaps. Moreover, silk protein is among the most luxurious of products to impart silkiness and a luxurious feel to soap products. The soap with the addition of silk will cause handmade soap to have a more shiny appearance, slightly increased lather, be more slippery,
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) - is prized for its excellent healing and soothing agent for damaged and dry skin, burns, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin conditions. It contains protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamins A and E and is naturally rich in vitamin C, amino acids, enzymes and mineral germanium. Natural moisture with its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-itching and anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera will nurture skin and leave skin soft and smooth.
- Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa): Super moisturizing and is a good choice for mature, delicate or sensitive skin. It is high in fatty acids and is a natural antioxidant and also offers a small degree of sunscreen protection.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii): It makes a creamier bar and add more moisturizing minerals and vitamins to nourish your skin.
Saponified oils of Avocado” (Persea Americana) & Olive (Olea Europaea Fruit Oil,Shea Buter (Butyrospermum Parkii)*, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera ) Oil; Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil; Palm Kernel (Elaeis Guineensis) Oil flakes*; Aloe Vera ( Aloe Barbadensis) juice*, Distilled water; Rich Bran (Oryza Sativa)oil; Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) seed oil; Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf extract*; Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Essential oil; Mineral pigments; Vitamin E and Tussah Silk.