Called the 'miracle oil' for all its benefits, Macadamia oil has a long list of ways it improves hair. Our Macadamia Max hair wash soap combines the nourishing oil with the strengthening properties of carrot and Chinese herbs. Macadamia oil is one of the few oils that can be absorbed into the hair and scalp, delivering vitamins and minerals to soften and add shine. Carrot and Chinese herbs (He Shouwu, Zao Jiao and Ze Baiye) can stimulate hair growth and repair, resulting in strong, damage-free strands. Our shampoos cleanse hair thoroughly without lathering from sulfates or other harsh ingredients. They are designed to not strip your hair and scalp of natural oils, and instead to leave your hair with increased strength, moisture, manageability.
Suitable for Oily Hair
Handmade Shampoo Soap with 100% Natural & Organic Ingredients, Vegan, No Animal Testing
Free from: Chemical, Alcohol, Sulfate, Paraben, Paraffin, Phthalates, SLS.
Degreas, Stimulating And Rejuvenating
How to Use
Wet hair thoroughly before applying the soap. Move the shampoo bar in a circular motion into the wet hair. If more lather needed, add a little water and continue. Leave the lather on hair and scalp for a few minutes to allow the active ingredients to work. Rinse thoroughly.
How To Store
Soap should be allowed air dry after each use. Avoiding sit in water to keep soap harder and last longer.
- Macadamia nut oil (Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil): Have been incorporated into beauty products to promote hair and skin health. It is a great source of calcium, vitamin A, protein, B complex, phosphorus and iron, Amino acids, omego-3 acid and palmitoleic acid (an Omega 7 fatty acid). Macadamia nut oil easily penetrates the scalp and hair follicles to prevent the breakage by improving hair strength and elasticity. Macadamia nut oil will help the frizz control and hair hydration and rejuvenation. The antioxidants like vitamin E and squalene will protect the hair, skin from free radicals.
- Carrots: (Daucus Carota Sativa): Rich in Vitamin C and A. Vitamin C stimulates collagen production in the skin. Along with powerful antioxidant Vitamin A, carrots can prevent uneven skin tone, repair the skin tissues and add elasticity to the skin to prevent wrinkles and fight ageing. Using in hair care, carrots promotes hair growth and adds thickness to the hair.
- He Shou wu何首乌 (Polygonum multiflorum) – Black-haired Mr. He in Chinese. Legend is that Mr. He too he shou wu and restored his graying hair back to its youthful appearance. He shou wu is widely used in Chinese medicine to help hair thinning, graying hair. He shou wu is rich in amino acids and lecithin which nourish the scalp, stimulate hair follicles by improving blood circulation, stop dandruff and prevent premature grey and baldness.
- Zao Jiao 皂角 (Chinese Honeylocust Fruit/Gleditsia) – Zao Jiao is used in hair wash and hair care for centuries by Chinese. Zao Jiao has the properties of promoting blood circulation, removing excess oil from hair, soothing itching and swollen, and repelling insect. Chinese traditional medicine uses Zao Jiao to treat scalp problems, premature grey and hair loss. Use of Zao Jiao tea in hair wash, Zao Jiao can help get rid of dandruff and greasy hair, stop itchy scalp, nourish dry brittle hair, ease hair loss, but also promote hair growth.
- Ze Baiye 侧柏叶 - Oriental Arborvitae (Platycladus orientalis) is used in treating greasy hair and hair loss by stimulating blood circulation in scalp and detoxify the toxins.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) – widely used in hair and skin care. It is full of nutrients including minerals, vitamin C, beta-carotene and B complex vitamins. Due to its anti-inflammatory and astringent properties, nettle has been used in treating acne, soothing the itchy and irritated skin such as eczema. Nettle is a good remedy for oily hair and dandruff. It is one of the oldest treatments to stimulate the scalp and improve circulation to promote fuller hair.
Saponified herb infused oils of Macadamia (Macadamia Ternifolia) nut, Olive (Olea Europaea), Castor (Daucus Carota Sativa Seed) oil; Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) oil; Proprietary Blend of Herbal Tea; Aloe vera juice (Aloe Barbadensis)*, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) oil, Apple Cider Vinegar (Acetic Acid)*, Coconut milk (Cocos Nucifera Extract), essential oil of Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf and Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf, Jojba oil(Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed oil, Black Walnut (Juglans regia) hull, Carrot ((Daucus Carota Sativa) puree, He Shouwu (Polygonum multiflorum), Mullberry (MORUS ALBA), Zao Jiao (Gleditsia), Ze Baiye (Platycladus orientalis), Nettle (Urtica dioica) Powder, Organic Burdock (Arctium lappa ) Root, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf and Sage (Salvia apiana) extract, E (Tocopherol), Titanium Dioxide, and Tussah Silk.
* Organic Ingredients