Nourishing and all-natural, our Green Mulberry shampoo bar brings your the vitamins present in the rich ingrendients to improve hair health. In addition to promoting hair growth, the herbal ingrendients such as Ginger and Phryma leptostachya L stimulate the blood circulation from the root of hair and strengthen against breakage and prevent hair loss and also soothing the itchy, dandruffed scalp.
Our shampoos cleanse hair thoroughly without lathering from sulfates or other harsh ingredients, designed to not strip your hair and scalp of natural oils, but to leave your hair soft, shiny, moisturized and after all healthy.
Suitable for Dandruff and Dry Hair
Handmade Shampoo Soap with 100% Natural & Organic Ingredients, Vegan, No Animal Testing
Free from: Chemical, Alcohol, Sulfate, Paraben, Paraffin, Phthalates, SLS.
Soothing, Stimulating And Moisturizing
How to Use
Wet hair thoroughly before applying the soap. Move the shampoo bar in a circular motion into the wet hair. If more lather needed, add a little water and continue. Leave the lather on hair and scalp for a few minutes to allow the active ingredients to work. Rinse thoroughly.
How To Store
Soap should be allowed air dry after each use. Avoiding sit in water to keep soap harder and last longer.
- Mulberry (MORUS ALBA) - Mulberry is a powerful natural source of nutrients. It is rich in iron, calcium, carotene, vitamin A, C, E and K. Folate, thiamine, pyridoxine, niacin, fiber and protein. The antioxidants found in Mulberry are very effective anti-aging agents which help repair free radicals, rejuvenates skin and treat dry and sensitive skin and leave you a soft and radiant skin. Mulberry can also help in clearing dark spots, blemishes and other skin problems. Mulberry is also well-known for promoting hair growth, preventing hair loss. It rejuvenates hair follicles and help cancer patients who undergone chemotherapy. Mulberry help enhance the production of melanin in your hair. Thus allows you to retain your hair’s natural color and good for people who suffer from premature greying of the hair.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) – Ginger is rich in antioxidant that prevents aging. It is powerful in removing toxins and stimulating circulation. It can effectively nourish, tone, soften the skin and improve the appearance of the skin resulting to a more radiant and flawless skin. It can also increase the flow of blood to the scalp and improve the scalp circulation, thus stimulate hair growth and proven hair loss. Being a powerful antiseptic and cleansing agent, ginger helps to keep the skin clean, smooth and free of blemishes and hair free from dandruff. The mineral and vitamin in ginger will also help split ends, dry and brittle hair.
- He Shou wu何首乌 (Polygonum multiflorum) – Black-haired Mr. He in Chinese. Legend is that Mr. He too he shou wu and restored his graying hair back to its youthful appearance. He shou wu is widely used in Chinese medicine to help hair thinning, graying hair. He shou wu is rich in amino acids and lecithin which nourish the scalp, stimulate hair follicles by improving blood circulation, stop dandruff and prevent premature grey and baldness.
- Zao Jiao 皂角 (Chinese Honeylocust Fruit/Gleditsia) – Zao Jiao is used in hair wash and hair care for centuries by Chinese. Zao Jiao has the properties of promoting blood circulation, removing excess oil from hair, soothing itching and swollen, and repelling insect. Chinese traditional medicine uses Zao Jiao to treat scalp problems, premature grey and hair loss. Use of Zao Jiao tea in hair wash, Zao Jiao can help get rid of dandruff and greasy hair, stop itchy scalp, nourish dry brittle hair, ease hair loss, but also promote hair growth.
- Tou Gu Cao 透骨草 (Phryma leptostachya L or Caulis Impatientis) – Used in Chinese medicine to stimulate blood circulation, detox toxins, ease the sore swallow and insect bits, reduce pain and infections. Making herbal tea with Zao Jiao 皂角 (Chinese Honeylocust Fruit/Gleditsia), the herbal tea will help itchy scalp and eliminate dandruff.
- Ze Baiye 侧柏叶 - Oriental Arborvitae (Platycladus orientalis) is used in treating greasy hair and hair loss by stimulating blood circulation in scalp and detoxify the toxins.
Avocado Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut, Palm Kernel, Sesame, Shea Butter*, Aloe Vera Gel*, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Jojoba Oil*, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Milk, Essential oils of Tea Tree, Lavender, Rosemary, Cedar wood, Eucalyptus and Lemongrass, Nettle leaf*, Black Walnut Hull, Green Tea, Comfrey, Peppermint, DL-Panthenol, Horsetail herb, Ginger, Mulberry, Burdock Root*, Ze BaiYe, Morus Alba, Tou Gu Cao (Phryma leptostachya L), Zao Jiao, Tussah Silk.